Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thompson Street, Bordentown, NJ for a Halloween Treat

Lunch at the Robin's Nest in Mt. Holly followed by a short drive over to Bordentown to see the specteacular Thompson Street, a winner in the Best Decorated Street Contest, most deservedly!  You'll be charmed.  It is a TREAT!  Don't miss it.  I won't tell you the theme this year.  Last year it was Wizard of Oz, but I will say this year, a clue is T E A.
Happy Trails! 
Also, catch the peak of the season, if it isn't already to late, by driving route 70 to the 72 circle and hiking around Pakim Pond, O R, hike at Atsion, where I was a couple of days ago - just as pretty!  I've got 52 of my 70 miles.  Gotta get moving, only 3 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment