Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, November 24, 2017

The Telford Inn

In my previous post about Thanksgiving at the Telford Inn, I should have mentioned that the Inn was built in the 1700's and has been an Inn, a Stagecoach stop, a post office and a private residence in its long history.  It is located on the Bridgeton Pike in Mantua and I have also been there for breakfast brunch which is wonderful!

If you enjoy dining in historic places, you will definitely like the Telford Inn.  Prices are reasonable too!  I didn't mention in my previous post, but the full Thanksgiving dinner was only $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment