Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Rancocas Woods

I can't think of a more jolly, festive, or holiday spirited place to be than Rancocas Woods, Creek Road shops, this time of year, so for my birthday my daughter drove me there and we shopped.

Fortunately, I had sole four paintings so we had a little shopping money.  I bought a primitive carved small reindeer, a lap desk and I bought my daughter three small RED bottle brush Christmas trees.
My favorite things were a battered white trunk, and a chair with a set woven of old leather belts.  My daughter's favorite things were a turquoise footstool with fancy feet and the RED bottle brush trees that I bought her  

We had so much fun.

There are two events still coming up if you are doing Christmas shopping for yourself, your house, or for gifts:

MADE & FOUND Outdoor Antiques Market
November 24th and December 8th from 10 am to 4 pm
118 Creek Rd., Mt. Laurel

And if you are an artist or crafter and would like to sell your work
Contact Michael madeandfoundmkt@gmail.com (for vending opportunities)

There is a delightful coffee shop and also a good place to eat lunch although we went to my perennial favorite Maritsa's for lunch yesterday when we shopped at Rancocas!
Happy Hunting!
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment