Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Model Train Time! January 2021

January JAN 16 - 17 20212nd ANNUAL MODEL TRAIN , HOBBY & COLLECTIBLE SHOW - Blackwood Our Lady of Hope Second Annual Model Train, Hobby & Collectible Show 701 Little Gloucester Road Blackwood NJ 08012 January 26th 10am - 4pm Januar ... As anyone who has visited my blog before will know, I am a big model train fan. I LOVE them. My N gauge trains are put away due to cat situation. They look too much like mice! But someday they will come out again and so will my 50 year old wooden German villages purchased at the Nuremberg Christmas Fair in 1969! Meanwhile, I just bisit other train shows and enjoy the comraderie! This year I missed Railroad Days in Bordentown due to car trouble as well as the pandemic situation. I am not even sure if they held the model trin exhibits throughout the town the way they have in other years. Happy New Year and may 2021 be better than 2020! Jo Ann ps. Sorry about the minimal nature of my blog these days. Since they changed the software I have had a lot of trouble with enlarging the type, and posting images, so I have kind of lost enthusiasm, but I still want to keep you posted on fun things to do in our neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment