Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, November 26, 2021

For things to do and places to go try VISIT NEW JERSEY

Visit South Jersey

Since I have not been very up to date on places to go and things to do, mostly since I haven't been getting out and about much lately, I thought the least I could do would be to recommend that you sign up to get Visit New Jersey in your e-mail. They often have very interesting ideas: In this latest e-mail the ones that were interesting to me were the Rancocas Craft Market on the 27th all day. Many of the Visit New Jersey posts have to do with things at Winery locations and perhaps they support this web resource, since I don't drink at all, and have no interest in wine or winery events, I generally find about 3 or more events in their list of a dozen that are interesting to me, so it is well worth giving it a try.

Also, although I won't be volunteering there for this even, the Candlelight Tours of the James and Ann Whitall House will take place on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of December as happens each year. I haven't attended in some years and things have changed a great deal there since I left, so I can't give any more information but you can look it up. I would have volunteered but I can't drive in the dark any more due to vision impairment.

Happy Trails into Winter!

wrightj45@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
    Must Read: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete