Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, September 15, 2023

Batsto

I don't get to the pinebarrens much these days but I always like to hear from them and today I got their quarterly newsletter in my e-mail, so I aam letting you know what is going on there: Save the date! Be sure to check out the Fall Glass and

Bottle show on September 24, 2023,

kicking off the Fall and Winter events at Batsto, including the Country Living Fair, the Haunting, and Winter in the Pines! Plans for the Fall show include an additional row to accommodate up to 100 anticipated dealers. For more on times and dates, google Batsto

Happy Trails!

Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment