Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Heading to Millville with mystery stop

For over a year I have wished to stop at 123 E. High St. to see the American History Museum created from one man's personal collection.  What a great idea!  Well, today,Friday, 3/22, my regulary hiking buddy Barb Spector and I are headed to Millville for one of our favorite adventures, to have lunch at the vegetarian restaurant WILDFLOWERS, then hike the Maurice River Bluffs, then a stop at BOGART'S Book Store for a going home coffee and some new $2 dvds and books.  
This time, however, we are stopping at the little museum in Glassboro and I am very much anticipating it.  I'll let you know tomorrow what I learn there.  ENJOY THE DAY AND I HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPENT OUTDOORS!!
Happy Trails from Jo Ann and Happy Tails from Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment