Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

It's the season of festivals - Here are three Today, Sept. 9th!

Maple Shade hosts a Main Street festival today, which I will be attending.  I think it is a store-sidewalk sale.

All my info today is word of mouth and I have no details - sorry - just letting you know what people told me they were attending

Millville - VegStock - A vegan and vegetarian festival three of my friends are attending.  Two are tabling for the Vegetarian Society and one is keeping them company.  They are having lunch at Wildflowers in the Glastown Arts section.

Medford is hosting an Arab Culture Festival.  I don't know anything about it other than a friend of mine is going. So if it is of interest to you maybe you can find more information on it by looking online.

At the end of this month Greenwich hosts a Harvest Fest with Arts and Crafts that I have attended any times.  There is music and food and it is a really wonderful day!  I think it happens around the 25th.

Happy Trails!
JO Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment