Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Collingswood Book Fair TODAY!

It was too HOT for me but it is always inspiring to go to the Collingwood Book Fair and meet all the authors and see all the new books and share with their journey from inspiration to creation and publication.  It is wonderful to realize so many people write and read.  

Books have been my best friends all my life and have made me what I am.   They continue to enrich my life and change my mind every day.

The two books I am currently reading are:  Effortless Mastery (this one is about music but the ideas really pertain to any art) and A Brief History of Diaries (since I have been keeping diaries since I was in my 20's and currently enjoy Artists' Journals!

If you didn't get there this year, mar
k your calendar for next year!  It is worth it.
f
Happy Trails!  Jo Ann

  wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment