Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Harvest Festivals - Oct 9, and 17, 2021

Cherry Hill Recreation is hosting a Harvest Festival at Craft Farm on October 17. There will be music, pumpkin patch, photogrphy show, food trucks and more! If you are looking for fun things to do, this looks like a good bet! This is the season of Fall Festivals! Enjoy

Another one Greenwich, NJ - Community Day / Fall Fest will be held on Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 1 pm to 6 pm Rain Date will be Sunday, October 10, 2021

Parking for Community Day will be at Thomas Stewart Park. Overflow parking will be at the Greenwich School where you can access the park via a walking path into the park. I was hoping to find their annual Harvest Festival held on Ye Greate Street but perhaps since the pandemic that has been called off. I haven't been in two or three years but I used to love it! Actually I haven't been to ANY Fall Festivals for two or three years! First the car, then the pandemic.

I know Batsto has the Country Living Fair coming up too, but I stopped going to that about 5 years ago because it just got too darn crowded. You had to park miles away and I am not fond of huge crowds but it is a fun thing to do if you don't mind the hike and the crowding. I don't go to any of the big pines festivals nymore, the Cranberry Fest., the Blueberry Fest, or the Country Living. I had pared down my festivals to little local ones and they were vry satisfying, but the pandemic put a temporary end to them as well. I am not sure if the October Book Fest in Collingswood is on this year or now, but again - too crowded for me! Anyhow - I hope you find the fall celebration that fits you!

wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment