Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, December 17, 2021

If I could go anywhere for a Christmas special event it would be this one!

Holiday Train Display at Battleship NJ

Now through December 26th | 3pm-6pm

Battleship NJ

Experience a Holiday Train Display Aboard the Battleship!

A new Holiday model train display will be available for guests to experience in the Wardroom from Saturday, Dec. 11 through Sunday Dec. 26.

This display, courtesy of the South Jersey Garden Railroad Society (SJGRS), will be free to experience with a tour of the Battleship.

The Battleship will be open for tours everyday in December, except for Christmas, Dec. 25.

Happy Trails, my friends! Unfortunaetely my eyesight is so poor I would be afraid to drive there by myself and I am not sure my knees would permit the climbing I seem to remember is involved with touring the Battleship. But if you can go, you definitely should! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Jo Ann wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment