Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, December 9, 2021

If I were going anywhere this weekend, this is where I would go!

By the way, if you are reading this and you ever wanted to observe or comment on a post, please don't bother with COMMENTS as it is entirely co opted by spam and robot messages. You can reach me via my e-mail wrightj45@yahoo.com

I love holiday markets and if I were looking for things to get for Christmas this year, I would go to these markets: "Handmade Holiday Market & Family Day December 11th | 11am-4pm Whitesbog Preservation Trust Bundle up for some fun indoor and outdoor shopping in the Historic Village! Shop local, support local artists and makers while supporting the farm. Make a dent in your Christmas shopping at the Handmade Holiday Craft Fair at Whitesbog Historic Village: This is a festive family favorite, get your holiday wreaths and check out all of the cool wares our local makers have made. We’ll have a range of art, crafts and gifts. We will be outside and inside for this event so dress for the weather!"

No comments:

Post a Comment