Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Following the Advice

In the previous blog, I had excerpted a Real Simpe magazine article on what to do if you are languishing. I took three of the steps today - 1.I took a half hour walk down at the Delaware River at Proprietor's Park in Gloucester City, Nj. It was breezy and open and bright and it made me feel good! Tha actually covered 2 of the steps suggested - taking a walk and getting outdoors. I followed it with a 3.reward - I stopped in The Heritage Market on Hudson Street corner and bought tuna salad and potato salad for a nice lunch when I got home - my reward!

It did make me feel better and it encouraged me to try it again. I have been trying all summer to get myself out in the morning for a short walk. I have succeeded a dozen times, but my goal is to get out there daily and to improve my cardiovascular fitness. Well, it is a start - or a re-start!

Happy Trails! and Happy Labor Day weekend

wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment