Historic Places in South Jersey
Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do
A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purposeof sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.
Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Things to Do - Quilting
Right on the White Horse Pike in Audubon there is a quilt store that has classes for a number of kinds of projects and the most eye popping array of fabrics imagineable. Last winter I made a qulted sofa throw that I have over my legs as I type. My Grandmother and her mother were quilters and the women of my mother's generation practiced a bunch of fiber arts such as crocheting and afghan making that we have somewhat lost over the years.
If you are looking for a new hobby or craft to learn, you can check out the web site
earlygirlquilt.com
and see the classes and the fabric samples. It is also a good way to meet people and possibly make friends!
Happy Trails wrightj45@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment