Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Upcoming events from Al Horner

Al Horner is an acquaintance of mine through author Barb Solem.  He is a most talented and respected photographer with a special love for the Pinelands.  He sent this notice of upcoming events and I thought I would share it with you.  One I will be attending is a film on the Pines to be shown at Whitesbog on September 17th.  The filmmaker is a friend of mine and several of my friends are in the film

Upcoming Events


Here are some events that I have coming up. Would love to see you there.
 

Sept. 7th -  noon to 1 PM.

Power Point presentation "Pinelands: New Jersey's Suburban Wilderness" which features my work and all things Pinelands. About one hour and my book will be available for sale.

The New Jersey State Library
185 West State Street
Trenton, NJ

http://www.njstatelib.org/
609-278-2640 ext. 172 for information
 

Sept 16th - 6 to9 PM reception



Will be presented at:
Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts
http://www.rrcarts.com/
22 N. High Street
Millville, New Jersey 08332

(856) 327 - 4500
This event will be a presentation of the work created by 8 photographers depicting the work of 16 artist, I am one of the subjects. I, and several artists, will have work showing there at the same time.

 

Oct 1 - 10 to 4PM
Collingswood Book Festival
Haddon Avenue
Collingswood, NJ

http://www.collingswoodbookfestival.com/

This is the 14th annual event for this book festival. I will have a booth there to present my book
"Pinelands: New Jersey's Suburban Wilderness" Also, I will have DVDs, notecards, posters and some art available.

This is a rain or shine event and will be held in the Collingswood High School on Collings Ave. in the event of rain.



Oct. 16th - 10 to 4 PM

Batsto Country Living Fair
Batsto Village - Wharton State Forest
31 Batsto Rd. (Route 542)
Hammonton, NJ

http://www.batstovillage.org/country-living-fair.htm

This is an excellent family event, lots to do for everyone. I will have a booth for the sale of my book, DVDs, notecards, posters and some art will be on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment