Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Book Signing and Dulcimer Concert at Pinelands Preservation Alliance TODAY

Today, Sunday August 13, at (I think) 1:00

Book signing at the Bishop Farmstead, home of the Pineland's Preservation Alliance, and Dulcimer Concert.  If I am not mistaken, the book is about music in the Pines. 

As I have written before, I am taking ukulele lessons at Collingswood Music and I am very much interested in music this year, so I am looking forward to this event.  I haven't been to a PPA event in some time.

I will be going with Barbara Solem, author of The Forks, Btsto, and Ghosttowns in the Pines.  She is a member of PPA and does tours for them as well as other volunteer activities  

You will have to look up the Pinelands Preservation Alliance website for further information.  I don't remember it offhand.

Hope to see you there!
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment