Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Quick Note: Music Event

8/17 - 8/20
The 56th Annual Philadelphia Folk Festival with
OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW,
GRAHAM NASH, TAJ MO, and many more!
Old Pool Farm, Upper Salford Township PA

I have such happy memories of attending the Philadelphia Folk Festival for about 25 years in a row when I was much much younger, more flexible, and smoked pot!  A few summers back, I went again with my daughter and her friends, but I have moved on emotionally and physically and it isn't a good fit for me any more.  Too much sun, can't sit on the ground, don't feel like hauling around chairs and food anymore.  But the music is always phenomenal, so if you have good knees and don't mind the sun - go for it!

Happy Trails,
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment