Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Alexandria Quarterly Press @ The Station

On Jun1 1, 2018, Nicole Eiland and Jeremy Guay feature the Grand Opening of AQP Headquarters (Alexandria Quarterly Press) a pop-up bookstore, vintage shop and center for writing.

As a hand-made book artist, a painter, and a writer, I am very much anticipating this event!  

Just today I took another friend (the 8th so far) to see the paintings in the gallery upstairs before the show changes.  Two of my friends have works in the show, painters Diane Paul, of Main Street Art, and Colleen Hammond.  

When I visit, I like to have another look at Nicole Eiland's magnificent hand-made book sculpture in the western corner of the gallery.  It is monumental!

I am not sure what is going to happen at the event, but I am looking forward to finding out and always delighted to see more Art events happening in our area!

Happy Trails,
Jo Ann

Oh yes, AQP @ the Station is at 10 E. Chestnut Street in Merchantville, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment