Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Ukulele News

There is a ukulele on my piano bench, a gift from m daughter a year ago for Mother's Day, and although I took lessons for half a year at The Music Store in Collingswood, I found I didn't sit around playing on it as I had hoped I would, nonetheless when I run across Ukulele news - how can I not post it!  By the way, a uke group met at the Haddon Twp. Libs on Saturday mornings earlier this spring and I know there is a group at Lumberton Leas that welcomes guests!

Southern Ukes 2nd Annual Summer Tour
Wednesday, July 11, 7 p.m.
Once again, these ukulele enthusiasts of all ages hit the road, playing and singing familiar songs of our past. Ukuleles will be available for those who wish to participate. Sit back and enjoy, sing or play along, and have fun. Register here.
 
Merchantville Branch/Camden Co. Libr. System
130 S. Centre Street
Merchantville, NJ 08109
856-665-3128


No comments:

Post a Comment