Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Supporting local businesses - Fair Trade Lady and More!

Today I met a friend for lunch at Local Links.  I had my favorite breakfast burrito - delicious!  And then we went next door to the Fair Trade Lady.

This coming weekend is my 55th High School Reunion Luncheon, and although I had a couple of outfits, I felt they were too drab,  I had a black dress, and a skirt and black shell.  I felt the right jewelry would pull the outfits together and make them more dressy and the Fair Trade Lady shop would be the best place to find that unusual and interesting necklace.  I found a gorgeous woven beaded necklace with Mexican "Day of the Dead" design that really made the black shirt an eye catcher!  And I bought a gorgeous silk scarf made of recycled Indian Sari silk  Everything was reasonably priced and the Fair Trade Lady and my friend helped me make the outfits new and exciting for my reunion and also, with the scarf and the dress I am now set up for Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

If you are looking for the perfect outfit that is different and exotic, this is the place to look!  And the prices are reasonable!  

Happy Shopping!  Make a day of it and have lunch at Local Links then you can even consider checking out The Fair Trade Lady for the perfect and unique gifts for birthday, Christmas or to decorate for Halloween!

The Fair Trade Lady, 531 Station Ave., Haddon Heights and Local Links is right next door.  If you want to call - 856-310-5239
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment