Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Greenwich Arts Faire

Hello, any of you who have ever visited Greenwich for the historic house tour or the Arts and Crafts festival, know that it is well worth your time and trouble to get there.  I especially enjoy the fair - it ends the summer and starts harvest for me.  It wasn't that easy to find out when it was being held, however.  My early searches only gave me last year's info, so finally today, via a vendor's link, I found out this year's dates and times. 
It will be held September 28th and 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  When I get there, I'll try to get information on their Holiday Historic House tour - one that I always strongly recommend.  It is so festive and beautiful.
Happy Trails!
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment