Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Albert Horner Phography Exhibit

Albert Horner's photographs of the New Jersey Pinelands are on display right now:

Pinelands Exhibit


Reception: 12/7/2013 2PM to 4PM
Location: Burlington County Library
609-267-9660
5 Pioneer Blvd
Westhampton NJ 08060
 
I am an artist and I worked at the University of the Arts for 22 years.  All my life I have visited galleries and viewed painting, ceramic, sculpture and photography exhibits.  These photographs by Albert Horner are the  most beautiful I have ever seen.  If you can possibly get ther to see them, you should.  They are large, gorgeous, subtle and profoundly evocative of the soul of the pines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment