Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

An interesting Library event -cutting the cord on cable tv

I don't think I can make this event but I may try because I am ready to dispense with cable tv.  All I need now is internet because it has been two or three years since I have watched television via cable on my flat screen.  I watch Netflix and amazon on my laptop because:
1.  No incessant and annoying commercial interruptions
2.  I have diminished vision and hearing and a laptop on my lap table makes all that irrelevent
3.  I can watch what I want when I want

So here is the info I have on the event:

Cutting the Cord on Cable TV 
Saturday, April 13, 11:00 am 
Bellmawr Meeting Room 
Do you think you are ready to say goodbye to your cable television? In this event, we will discuss if the decision is right for you and discuss the services and devices needed to cut the cable television cord.
 
Please register in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment