Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

South Jersey Apple Festival September 7, 2019

While searching for information on Ales on the Rails, I came across SOUTH JERSEY APPLE FESTIVAL, to be held Sept 7th, 2019 at:
Cumberland County Fairgrounds, 3001 Carmel Rd,, Millville, United States

I know this is kind of far in advance, but I  may not remember to post when it is closer to September and perhaps, having posted, I will remember the event and remind you when September rolls around.  I have never been to the Apple Festival an am not sure I ever knew it existed!

Happy Trails,
Jo Ann
wrightj45@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. This is the first year and its going to be great! Everything Apples, Craftsmen, Food, entertainment and fun for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete