Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Rancocas Christmas this weekend 11/23 & 24, 2019


I won't be able to enjoy this as I have other plans for both weekend days, however, I hope it helps you and helps with your Christmas Shopping.  I do a lot of my Christmas Shopping at Rancocas because it is perfect for the little special things, hand-made fragrant soaps for stocking stuffers, mittens made from re-purposed sweaters, doll clothes for American Girl Dolls - these are a few of the things I have found there for Christmas past.  ENJOY!

Hi Friends! 
The Rancocas Woods Craft Show is here again,,,Saturday, Nov 23rd 
10-4pm. Come stroll the woods and find Handmade Christmas gifts, delicious food and even entertainment!! 
Stop in the Craft Co-Op where you'll find over 60 vendors with their beautiful handmade wares! We'll also be serving some yummy refreshments!! Raindate: Sunday Nov 24th. ⛄🎄All of this is located on Creek Road🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment