Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Repair Wizards - Smart Phone and Electronics Repair - EXCELLENT!!

As you know, I rarely (maybe never) review businesses on my blog but I had to say a word about Matt at Repair Wizards.  They are located at 604 Station Ave in Haddon Heights, near Station Cafe' and a friend recommended them after her husband's screen on his phone was shattered.  (856-352-5589) www.TheRepairWizards.com

I bought a printer recently and could not get it working, so I tried them.  I took the printer and my laptop over and Matt got them working within the hour.  But when I got them home, I couldn't get them working AGAIN!  So I called and as it happened, he was out on a job and said he would stop by my house and fix it.  

He came by, put in another hour and got both my phone and my laptop working with the printer.  I cannot tell you how relieved I was.  I have been having so many problems printing for about two years and I use my color printing for my art work so it was a big pain to not have this tool.  Matt was polite and friendly and helpful and I strongly recommend his shop for your computer and phone problems!  

Have a Happy Memorial Day and say a little prayer in your heart for all the soldiers who gave their lives for our country!  We had a World War I grandpop and great uncle veterans, a World War II father veteran, and my brother was a Vietnam veteran.  My brother fortunately survived his tour in Vietnam and has lived a long life and is happy in West Virginia!

Happy Trails
Jo Ann
wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment