Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Contact Info.

Periodically I check my 'stats' and comments.  Many people told me they had trouble with the comment function (over which I have no control - this is all run by blogspot) so here is my e-mail address for anyone who wants to contact me to talk further about any of the entries including family history for the Cheesman, Garwood families of the Turnersville area:
wrightj45@yahoo.com

Thank you for your kind comments and your time and interest.  It is a pleasure to share all the wonderful things I find in New Jersey with you!

Happy Trails!  Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment