Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

More Mullica Hill

Two stores I wanted to mention in regard to my recent visit and post on Mullica Hill are:
Lucky Dog Antiques where I  bought some nice things, and EARTHSHACK in the Amish Market Mall where I bought some beautiful tiles at a very reasonable price.  I love tiles and if I live long enough, someday I will study pottery and ceramics.  Next, however, I'd like to study spinning and new classes in beginning spinning will be opening at Woolbearers in Mount Holly:
Lucky Dog is Sharon Siegfried 856-858-6146
EarthShack www.earthshack.org
Woolbearers link is www.woolbearers.com/classes.htm

Happy Trails, Happy 4th of July!  What a wonderful Country we live in and how grateful I feel to those who, so many years ago, suffered and died to make us free and as prosperous and well off as we are!  History teaches you to respect the gifts the people of the past have bestowed upon us, not only historic figures, but ordinary people and our own ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment