Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Quick note: Dog Grooming

The other day my dog, Trixie, rolled in a whole lot of "Sh....."  and it was HORRIBLE!  I tried to find the Do-It-Yourself Dog Wash, or anyone who would bathe her without an appointment.  She is to big for my bad back at 70 pounds.  I need help!  No one was available without an appointment till I called The Dog House856-547-8716.  They did it all - bath, nails, ears, teeth, and gave her a Halloween scarf and treats.  They were wonderful and very very reasonale at $42.50.  I strongly recommend them to anyone with a pet. 315 East Atlantic Avenue, Auduon, and plenty of easy parking too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment