Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dinah Won't You Blow Your Horn! More train stuff

Bad News model train afficianados!  I don't know how many of you ever visited the Model Train exhibit at Jim Thorpe, Pa., but I did and it was MAGNIFICENT!  It even had a nighttime display where all the lights went down and the houses and trains lit up.  I loved it!  So I was planning to visit again this fall now that I'm to become the proud owner of an "N" gauge train set of my own, but the Train Exhibit is no more.

As of January 2012, they closed their doors forever.  I'm glad I did get to see it at least once, but I'm heartbroken that I will never see it again.  Anyone know of any other model train exhibits?  My e-mail is wrightj45@yahoo.com
If I don't hear of any others, I'll ask at Mac's Trains.  He probably knows where they are.
Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment