Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Correction & Addition - Events

The Burlington County Historians Roundtable is not on the 7th of Sept. but the 21st - no additional details as of yet.

Another event - As you may be aware, I adopted a dog from the Animal Orphanage in Voorhees in January of this year and she is the delight of my life.  Along with historic places, the outdoors, and vegetarian/vegan food and ecology, I am interested in helping animals.  I not only have adopted and care for five cats and Trixie, my new dog, I also donate to various charities such as the Alley Cat Allies. 

On Saturday, September 21st from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m  the 17th Annual Hoofstock Pet Festival will be held at John Connolly Park, 605 Centennial Blvd., Voorhees, NJ near the Voorhees Post Office.  Admission is $1 which goes to help the homeless pets.  There will all kinds of contests, prizes, flea marketing and other experiences and you can adopt!  There will be music and a Police K-9 Demo, which I look forward to seeing.  For more information, visit:

 www.theanmalorphanage.org

No comments:

Post a Comment