Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Upcoming Events September 2013

Upcoming events for September - The first two that I know about and that I will be attending are the Burlington Crafts Fair on September 7th.  I don't usually go in for these anymore - too crowded, too expensive, I like more room and less people, but I have to say this one is worth it.  It is charming - especially on Wood Street. 
The Burlington County Historican's Roundtable takes place that same day in Edgewater at the Dragon Canoe CLub.  I couldn't get updated info on this off the internet - probably my fault - however you can probably try and have better luck with it.  I will go with a friend who knows more about it.
Hope to see you at one of these fun events!  Happy Trails, Jo Ann wrightj45@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment