Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another blog

Some months back a fellow attendee at the monthly Burlington County Roundtable mentioned a "history girl" blog for New Jersey and told me to check it out, I'd love it.  I did.  And it is very good.  Fortunately for my blog, she is mainly interested in North and Central New Jersey, not South Jersey, though I'd be glad to welcome bloggers who could show me more places to go and things to do.  Anyhow here is her blog just in case you wander up around that way!  Also, I enjoyed seeing how she does her blog.  It is beautiful!

http://www.thehistorygirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment