Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

East Point LightHouse

Sorry, this isn't a brand new photo on my opening blog page.  The frozen hiking paths have kept me and my dog Trixie, in for the past few days.  Nonetheless, I don't want to look at Christmas Trains in February!  So, I changed the photo for an old one that I liked but I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller.  My daughter will help when she comes home again. 
I have been to the East Point Lighthouse many times and it is a beauty.  I may even have a post on it somewhere in the archive. 
I am a big Olympics fan and I look forward to the start tonight although for some reason the Opening Ceremony won't be until tomorrow night.
Happy Trails!  Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment