Historic Places in South Jersey

Historic Places in South Jersey - Places to Go and Things to Do

A discussion of things to do and places to go, with the purpose
of sharing, and encouraging exploration of South Jersey.

Friday, November 8, 2013

More Model Trains News!

Stopped by Mac's Trains today to check on my rail platform for my 'N' gauge railroad set up.
My rail platform will be ready on Monday, just in time for my birthday which is on Wednesday. 
Meanwhile here is another event where you can see model railroads and the link below where you can find more information on SJ model railroad events.
My sister said something is happening in Swedesboro, too, but I haven't found that yet.  When I do, I'll let you know!
Happy Rails!  Jo Ann

MODEL TRAINS AT TWO LOCATIONS
FREE model train displays will be open to the public 10 am to 4 pm Saturday, November 9th, and 12 to 4 pm Sunday, November 10th, 2013. See model trains operating in realistically detailed scenery at the N scale NTRAK display by New Jersey Southern (NJS) at Christ Church of Bordentown (ccbtown.com) at 130 Prince Street, Bordentown. Catch the holiday spirit with large whimsical G gauge trains and decorations on display by South Eastern Pennsylvania Garden Railroad Society (SEPGRS) at First Presbyterian Church of Bordentown at 420 Farnsworth Avenue, Bordentown.

https://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20131031/GETPUBLISHED/310310306/

No comments:

Post a Comment